Admissions requirements are designed to ensure that students admitted to Grace Bible College have the ability and desire to successfully complete academic work, make full use of the educational opportunities available and show evidence of Christian commitment. Factors which are considered in the admission process are:
1. A completed MA Ministry Application form containing evidence of:
2. A Bachelor’s degree from any of the following: Grace Bible College, institutions accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education, any regionally accredited institutions, or non-accredited institutions approved on a case-by-case basis.
3. A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale)
4. Writing Sample – A 1000 word essay that shows the applicant’s proficiency in biblical, theological, and ministry related writing.
5. Submission of the Ministry Reference and Professional Reference Forms as indicated on the application
6. Submission of all official transcripts.