Student Leadership on campus: there’s an opportunity for you!
Cultivating student growth is one of the focal points of Community Life at Grace. Everyone has the ability to lead in some capacity. Take the next step in your leadership by leading a group or serving on a leadership team.
Opportunities to serve in a leadership position:
- Student Mentor
- Peer Academic Coach
- A.C.T. Group Leader
- Student Government Member/Committee Member
- Chapel Worship Leader
- Resident Assistant: RAs are hired by Community Life and live in the resident halls in order to serve the students living there. RAs also organize student activities, lead small groups, and look after the general well-being of all Grace students.
- Peer Academic Coach: Selected by the Community Life staff, these students work with students who might want a little extra support with their academics.
- Student Government Committee Member: Anyone can volunteer to be part of a Student Government sub-committee. This is a great way to get involved with setting up activities on campus and helping to positively shape the school year!
- A.C.T. Group Leader: This group meets once per week and during our scheduled chapel time and studies a specific topic chosen by the leader in order to accomplish something together.
- Student Government Member: This leader is selected by his/her graduating class to help lead them in a servant manner in order to create a great year both on and off campus. There are approximately 3-4 representatives from each graduating class.
- Small Group Committee Member: Anyone can volunteer to be part of a Student Government sub-committee. This is a great way to get involved with setting up activities on campus and helping to positively shape the school year!
- Chapel Worship Leader and band members: These roles are chosen by the Worship Arts faculty and staff.