Thank you for your interest in working at Grace Bible College. Our mission is to graduate godly individuals prepared to serve Christ in church and society. The Grace community is comprised of faculty and staff dedicated to this goal.
FACULTY/AFFILIATE POSITIONS – ADULT & ONLINE
Thank you for your interest in teaching in the Adult and Online Education program. Please download, complete, and e-mail the Background Check Form, Faculty Appointment Questionnaire, Confidentiality Statement, 2 letters of recommendation, and your curriculum vitae, to email@example.com.
Background Check Form Download Word.doc
In addition, please have your official transcripts sent to the attention of:
Lizette Lopez, AOE Registrar
Grace Bible College
1011 Aldon SW
PO Box 910
Grand Rapids, MI 49508.
Upon receipt of all required information, your file will be reviewed and you will be contacted.
If interested in working on-campus as a student, please submit the following application to Sherea Lacy in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY POSITION - TRADITIONAL PROGRAM
Start Date: July 1, 2015
Status: Full-time, 10 month, non-exempt Reports to: Vice President of Academics
Salary: Commensurate with degree and experience
1. Serve as a member of the faculty, teaching Pastoral Ministry courses, and assigning Practical Theology classes to appropriate adjunct as needed.
2. Serve as academic advisor and supervisor of practicums/internships for Pastoral Ministry students.
3. Serve as a mentor and coordinator of ministries in churches.
4. Serve as Director of the Pastoral Ministry Program which will focus on several key areas:
- The promotion of pastoral ministry among our churches and youth
- The discovery and study of new paradigms for pastoral ministry in the 21st century
- The development of continuing education for pastors currently in ministry
- The equipping of pastors who are in ministry but may lack the training
- Faith in and personal relationship with Jesus Christ as personal Savior
- Must be in full doctrinal agreement with Grace Bible College
- Must be credentialed by Grace Gospel Fellowship
- Master’s Degree in Ministry and/or Bible from an accredited institution required
Pastoral Experience of at least 10 years total (ideally in at least 2 churches and with a staff person)
Application Deadline: March 1, 2015 to Ms. Sherea Lacy, Human Resources http://email@example.com
Questions about the position: