Chris is currently a staff coach at Michigan Fire Juniors (U10 Boys White, U12 Boys Red and White, and U17 Girls White). In the spring he also is the head coach of the women’s Varsity soccer squad at The Potter’s House. He currently holds USSF E (National) and D (State) licenses.
Chris currently attends Ada Bible Church and resides in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
"I am very excited to assist and learn under Coach Scott Teesdale and help attain the vision he has for this team and college as a whole,” commented Chris.
Brad is a student member of ACSM and NSCA, and he holds a CPR certification through the American Heart Association. He is currently studying for Performance Enhancement Specialist Certification through NASM. Brad is a former intern with Barwis Methods Strength and Conditioning, and is now co-owner of Titan Training Systems LLC. He has experience training many different levels, all the way up to professionals, as he assisted in training the Grand Rapids Griffins hockey team in the summer of 2014.
He will be the head strength and conditioning coach for all 7 athletic programs here at Grace.
- Current Record: 7-6-3
- 10/29/15 Maranatha 2, Grace 1
- 10/24/15 Cleary 2, Grace 0
- 10/22/15 Grace 1, Andrews 1
- 10/13/15 Maranatha 5, Grace 0
- 10/9/15 Cornerstone 2, Grace 0
- 10/7/15 Grace 1, Rockford (IL) 0
- 10/3/15 Grace 6, Mount Mary 0
- 10/2/15 Grace 9, Faith Baptist 0
- 9/29/15 Grace 4, Andrews 0
- 9/26/15 Grace 1, Earlham 1
- 9/23/15 Bluffton 2, Grace 0
- 9/19/15 Grace 7, Finlandia 0
- 9/18/15 Grace 7. Mount Mary 0
- 9/12/15 Grace 7, Alverno (WI) 0
- 9/2/15 Aquinas 3, Grace 0
- 9/1/15 Grace 1, Holy Cross 1 (2OT)