LEADERSHIP AND MINISTRY BACHELOR COURSE INFORMATION
What does it mean to be a leader with a biblical worldview? Prepare yourself to lead a church, a ministry within a church, or a non-profit organization through the Bachelor of Science in Leadership & Ministry. Pursue your calling.
- Experienced and highly rated faculty
- A stimulating academic environment
- Cohort groups of 10-16 students provide maximum interaction and support from instructors
- Each class is 5 weeks long, one class is taken at a time
- Cohorts meet one night per week or 100% online in an efficient accelerated program
- Students from a variety of workplaces and cultural backgrounds
The Leadership and Ministry degree is for adults involved in or preparing for ministry as a vocation. Students are challenged to think Biblically about all aspects of life, develop spirituality in themselves and others, enhance their ministry skills and engage with the world. The curriculum mixes practical and theoretical knowledge through classroom work, research and classroom work, research, and real world experience.
This degree is applicable in any career field, but it does have special relevance to church and para-church ministries emphasizing leadership, preaching, teaching and general ministry skills, as well as for students interested in graduate school and seminary training.
19 months (To complete core 48 upper division credits)
Note: 120 total credits are required to complete the Bachelor’s degree program.
Each individual student’s length of program may vary depending on transfer credits accepted. An official education plan will be completed upon receiving official transcripts from prior colleges.
Units: 48 units (Core Credits)
- Completed Admissions Application Form
- Official Transcripts from all prior colleges where the student wishes to transfer college credits.
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
- Minimum 2.0 GPA (Student who have below a 2.0 cumulative GPA may be admitted provisionally.)
Important Note: Students must complete a total of 120 credits to earn a Bachelor's of Science in Leadership & Ministry. A student may need to take more than the core 48 credits if they are transferring in less than 72 credits, or still need to fulfill certain general education requirements.
|GEN 322||Research and Concept Development Skills||3|
|THE 352||Biblical Theology of Leadership||3|
|LEA 372||Working with Teams||3|
|BIB 342||Life of Christ||3|
|LEA 374||Organizational Leadership||3|
|MIN 362||Marketplace Ministry||3|
|BIB 344||Redemption in the Old Testament||3|
|HUM 332||Personal and Social Ethics||3|
|BIB 442||Letters of Paul||3|
|THE 452||Studies in Dispensationalism||3|
|MIN 462||Teaching and Preaching||3|
|THE 454||Knowing God||3|
|LEA 472||The Mobilization of Volunteers||3|
|MIN 464||Pastoral Care||3|
|MIN 466||Biblical Counseling||3|
|LEA 478||Ministry Leadership – Capstone||3|