The Grace Bible College Adult & Online program is designed for busy adults. Earn your degree online or one night a week at the Grand Rapids campus. Our admissions process is streamlined for adults, and we have enrollment counselors standing by to assist you.
Associate of Arts Program
- Application (no application fee).
- Ministry Reference (name and number listed on application)
Bachelor of Arts Program
- A minimum of 42 semester credits from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA of 2.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale) on all prior work. Prior coursework with a grade of C or above will be evaluated for credit.
- The student’s last 30 credits must be completed at Grace Bible College to receive a degree from Grace Bible College.
- Application form (no application fee).
- Official transcript mailed in sealed envelopes from all institutions previously attended.
- Ministry reference form (Leadership and Ministry programs only).
Students may be provisionally admitted to the program by submitting unofficial transcripts before official transcripts are received by the College. Official transcripts must be submitted to the academic advising office by the end of the first class. Any applicant not meeting the above-stated requirements may petition for consideration. Students applying for admission with less than a 2.0 cumulative GPA in completed high school or college work will be admitted on a probation basis until they complete the first semester, upon which their status will be re-examined.