Thank you for your interest in transferring to Grace Bible College! We are thrilled you desire to finish your degree at GBC and join our community. We are dedicated to helping you graduate in an efficient manner.
Follow the steps below to complete your applicationStep 1: Choose one of the following ways to apply:
- Submit an online application.
- Download and send in a completed paper application.
Grace Bible College
1011 Aldon St. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49509
Step 2: Follow up with your high school and references to make sure we receive the following:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official ACT or SAT Scores (GBC’s College Codes: ACT-2001 and SAT-0809)
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Pastor Reference
- Adult Friend Reference
After we receive all the needed application pieces, you should hear from the acceptance committee within two weeks. Feel free to contact your enrollment specialist at any point to check on your application’s status.
- 2.0 College G.P.A.
- 2.0 High School G.P.A
- 17 ACT or 1210 SAT
Course Transfer Criteria
- Obtained by a regionally or ABHE accredited institution
- 100-level or higher
- Achieved a C- or higher for the course
- Courses from an unaccredited Bible college may be accepted with written proof of acceptance from three other accredited institutions
- Once transfer credits have been granted, a subsequent change of program or major may result in a change in the number of transfer credits accepted.
Students who have completed the requirements of the MACRAO Transfer Agreement will be considered as having satisfied Grace Bible College’s general education core requirements in total.
Grace Bible College accepts a maximum of 60 transfer credits earned at a Michigan community college toward any of its baccalaureate degrees. The only exception to this policy is for those students wishing to pursue dual degrees offered in cooperation with our educational partners.
While the MACRAO Agreement can be beneficial to all transfer students, a baccalaureate degree may be completed in two years dependent on meeting certain course requirements for students in the following degree programs:
- Human Service
- Worship Arts
- Early Childhood Education
In order to facilitate this process and to ensure students receive the greatest benefit, it is important for transfer students to consider carefully what courses are needed while enrolled at a community college. Failure to do so may prolong the time required to complete these degrees.
Contact the Registrar’s Office at Grace Bible College (616.538.0599) for further information about these requirements.