Thank you so much for your interest in Grace Bible College! We trust you will find our personal community to be a home away from home while you pursue your academic studies and grow in your relationship with Christ.
Before applying, please read over the following information:
Grace Bible College does not currently offer any international scholarships. Before registering for classes, international students must submit GBC’s Statement of Financial Proof and an original financial document dated within the last 6 months showing the capacity to pay the full tuition price before beginning.
Step 1: Submit the International Application
Step 2: Wait for approval from Grace Bible College before submitting Traditional ApplicationStep 3: Submit the Traditional Application
- Official high school transcripts*
- Official college transcripts* (if applicable)
- TOEFL Scores**
- Pastor Reference
- Educator or Adult Friend Reference
- Proof of citizenship (passport, visa, birth certificate or permanent resident card
* All international transcripts are to be evaluated course-by-course from one of the NACES Member Organizations, with the results sent directly to Grace Bible College.
** If English is not your country’s primary language, we require TOEFL test scores. TOEFL Code for Grace Bible College: 1265; Minimum required scores: 80 for the internet test and 550 for the written test
Before we can request an I-20, we need the Statement of Financial Proof and an original financial document showing the capacity to pay the full tuition price before beginning classes.
After we receive all the needed application pieces, you should hear from the acceptance committee within two weeks. Feel free to contact your enrollment specialist at any point to check on your application’s status.