Human ServicesWelcome to the Human Services Department! Our mission is to provide you a comprehensive, Christ-centered, understanding of helping and healing relationships that will enable you to serve individuals, families and society.
We do this by utilizing:
- Curriculum that is biblically-informed
- Practical application of education through hands-on experience
- Understanding of the diverse needs and backgrounds of people
- Prepares students for advanced studies
Why Choose Human Services?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics human service careers are growing by 22% each year, significantly higher than the national average. Careers in human services include:
- Human Rights, Social Services, and Peace Organizations
- Criminal Justice fields (police officer, parole officer, etc.)
- Family & Children Services (child protection services, family support worker, residential counselor, etc.)
- Community Development
- International Outreach and Global Ministries
- Women’s Advocacy Groups and Ministries
Careers within Human Services are diverse with many opportunities to use learned skills to help the community in which you live. 90% of Grace Bible College graduates are employed in their field or enrolled in advanced studies.
Questions? Fill out the form to the right to receive additional information. We are eager to hear from you!